Recipes with Peppermint Gum syrup mixer
Here are a few recipe ideas with our peppermint gum syrup mixer. We will add more as we try new gourmet recipes. Feel free to share your recipes with us on Instagram and Facebook @violetandgold.sydney
Peppermint Chocolate Espresso Martini
A signature cocktail created by the talented home bartender Helen from @sheshedcocktails.
Photo - credit Helen @sheshedcocktails
Ingredients for 1 serve
- Add all ingredients into a shaker along with ice
- Shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a glass.
- Garnish with mint, chocolate and coffee beans.
Hot Choc Mint
Simplicity at its best! One of my preferred ingredients - after our handcrafted syrup mixers, of course - is dark chocolate. In this recipe, we use the healthy cocoa, which bitterness is softened by the minty tones of our peppermint gum syrup mixer. Works great anytime of the day!
Ingredients for 1 serve* 2 TBS cocoa (I told you I love cocoa!)
* 5ml Peppermint Gum Syrup mixer or more to taste
HOW TO PREPARE
- Add the cocoa in a mug. Pour the mylk - and stir until the cocoa is dissolved.
- Heat in the microwave for a minute. Stir again and heat again for another minute.
- Pour about 5ml peppermint gum syrup mixer. Stir.
- Enjoy while it is hot!
If you prepare more than 1 mug, use a sauce pan to heat the mylk and stir the cocoa with a whisk.